When to consider professional help
You may consider therapy and contact me if any of the following applies to you:
- you feel isolated, burdened or stuck/trapped
- you experience fatigue and insomnia
- you have relationship problems
- you feel depressed
- you have just been diagnosed with an illness
- you experience an unexplained medical condition
- you are dealing with grief and bereavement
- you feel anxious
- you are struggling with addictions
- you are struggling with sexuality or gender identity
What assistance you can expect
Barcelona Therapy and Counselling offers you the following types of therapy and counselling:
- Coping with emigration and its challenges
- Grief counselling
- Coping with disease or psychosomatic complaints
- Burnout and stress management therapy
- Coping with depression or anxiety
- Coping with addictive behaviour
- Relationship counselling
- Sexuality and identity issues
- Group therapy and workshops for personal growth
Click on the links when you want to know more.
Together we achieve results.
You and I will work together through whatever is bothering you. You will receive professional assistance and guidance, which will allow you to achieve results and to improve both your mental and physical health. Therapy and counselling will increase the quality of your life.
What you can achieve
Barcelona Therapy and Counselling can help relieve physical symptoms and psychological conditions:
- reduce fears and anxiety
- reduce fatigue and recharge energy
- regain concentration
- eliminate insomnia
- treat burnout
- reduce psychosomatic aches and pains.
You will get professional help and support to accomplish the following:
- break out of mental traps and vicious circle
- feel empowered to face new challenges
- discover your subconscious ‘life script’
- discover your personality structure
- learn old and new defence mechanisms
- work through grief and let go
- find meaning to traumatic events.
My name is Sergei Malkin. I am a certified therapist with several years of experience offering therapy and counselling in the Netherlands. I am a registered member of the Professional Association of Psychotherapists of the Netherlands (NVPA). My services conform to the standards and ethical norms of this association.